I thoroughly enjoyed The Great Gatsby starring Leonardo Dicaprio and Carey Mulligan. I am officially a Leonardo Dicaprio fan now, owwww. Now I see what all the fuss has been about all these years. I also regret having failed to read it my 8th grade year at the ripe age of 14, never remembering having been proposed to read it again, not even during my 2.5 years at Indiana University.
The story, set in the 1920’s, is about Gatsby a man who embodied the American dream of every gangster having went from rags to riches via an illegal trade of Alcohol in those times. He is madly in love with the beautiful Daisy who he shows many the grand gestures towards. Having worked his way up to millionaire status to win back her love after having lost her to a wealthy man during the war.
There are several morals to this enthralling tale. The story is one of bigotry, love,infidelity, the American Dream, and the fact that there is no such thing as a perfect love, among others. It is worth it to note that the narrator of The Great Gatsby, Nick Carraway, was subtly gay. A great movie and a must see. Cheers!
What moral of the story did you take from the movie?
There has been an increasing number of natural disasters. In just the past week alone there was a tornado in Oklahoma where over 50 were dead. There was a flood in Texas with a death count of two and 3 bridges have collapsed. It’s time we take heed to these disasters and make some changes to slow down and live in accordance with nature and the earth. After all, it is the earth that sustains us. If we continue to kill the earth we are killing humanity.
It’s official Kanye West would appear to be bisexual at the very least, if not full on gay at this point. This is just my opinion based on some of the media speculation. Being gay is not a problem after all until you bring a child into after using Kim Kardashian to serve as a beard (woman that a gay man uses to portray a heterosexual image) so that he can maintain an appearance of being straight to the world. Watch the interpretation of the video of Love Lockdown a song by Kanye West. It explains a lot. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeOU3_7VNvQ
Also a famous fashion blogger commented about it on his twitter page. It actually makes a lot of sense since he has been in Paris close to his bff through out Kim’s entire pregnancy, his bff is openly gay Ricardo Tisci. Hmmm doesn’t take a brain surgeon to put the pieces to this puzzle together. He is choosing to be close to his gay lover who he tries to pass off as his best friend while he now uses Kim as a façade (or beard). Kim should go ahead and accept this although I’m sure she won’t fess up to it. Certain things must be kept on the down low for image after all (no pun intended). Touche!
So can’t help but wonder are Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez back together or not? Because as rumors swirled that they would be seated next to other at the Bill Board Music Awards, they clearly are not seated next to each other. Selena Gomez is sitting next to Taylor Swift’s lonely ass. Although her (Swift’s) music is good and she has many fans Selena should not be trying to follow her and just be herself. Because if Selena thinks she can do better than Justin Bieber the king of the tween pop world, she has another thing coming. If she is following Swifts lead prepare to be ran through and have a list of sexual partners somewhere in the, I don’t know, hundreds! Lmbo!!!
I quit smoking and I feel GREAT! Here are 5 reasons that I quit.
1. I quit smoking because it causes my (or your) health to suffer. I was constantly having to clear my throat after I ate. When I would get a cold the cough would linger for weeks. Smoking can cause cancer of many parts of the body, not just the lungs. Smoking is not worth your life and health. When you are choosing to smoke you are choosing death over life. Needless to say that is a bad choice. Sorry to be so blunt here but the truth hurts.
2. I quit smoking because it ages you. On average smokers look 10 to 15 years older than their peers. When I turn forty I want to look 30 not 50! Compare a smoker’s skin to a non smoker’s skin and notice the dryness and wrinkles that cover the face of a smoker. Looking for the fountain of youth. Put down the cigs.
3. I quit smoking because every minute that I spend smoking is taking away from precious time that I could be spending with my children being a mother and with my family being a daughter, sister, cousin and/or friend. Every minute that you spend on smoking you could be enjoying a precious moment with a loved one. Not too mention that on average smokers die 10 to 15 years earlier than non smokers the same age.
4. I quit smoking because smoking takes time away from my productivity. Think about all that time you spend getting your smoke and then the time that you spend smoking it. All that time could be dedicated to being productive in advancing your career, your health, or your relationships!
5. I quit smoking because I refuse to spend my own money to slowly ruin my life. I now have an extra $80.00 a month to save for a rainy day or to take my family to dinner, shopping, or on road trip.
There you have it 5 fabulous reasons to stop smoking. Smoking does not enhance life. Smoking ruins lives. Once I began to understand this in my core I had no problem quitting smoking. As an ex-smoker I will be exercising for 30 to 60 minutes per day, three to five days per week. This is perhaps the single most important way to reverse smoking damage, reports the American Cancer Society. Exercise delivers oxygen and nutrient-rich blood to areas previously restricted due to smoking’s narrowing effect on blood vessels. It helps improve skin tone, lung function and heart health. Stay strong! Cheers!
BREAKING NEWS!! Jodi Arias has been found guilty of premeditated Murder but the jury is unable to reach a verdict on the death vs. life sentencing. A new jury will be summonsed the sentencing phase will be repeated.
Great News you can now remove unsightly moles and skin tags in just a few days! If your like I was you may think that you will never be able to remove unslightly moles and skin tags without astronomical costs and the help of a professional doctor. Believe me mole and skin tags are easily removed at home with a few items and instructions of tried and proven methods for easy, quick and safe mole and skin tag removal! The mole and skin tag removal kit is guaranteed to aid you in the easy and safe removal of unsightly moles and skin tags. The kit includes the removal instrument, necessary oil and easy to follow instructions for guaranteed mole and skin tag removal in just a matter of days. Trust me you will not be disappointed. You have nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain. As a result of this discovery I am an extremely more confident person and with a restored sense of hope. Regain confidence in a matter of days and watch your skin tags and moles easily disappear. Buy now! Cheers!!
Order your mole removal kit now. Click the link belove